Re: Any Midrealmers or Northshielders coming to Border Skirmish

  • blaidddwrg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2013
      rats. i will be unable to make it to border skirmish. my work schedule has changed and i only get one weekend a month off and, unfortunately, that ain't it. i'll have to see if i can work a swap. if i don't make it, have fun. between this and the archery, border skirmish is shaping up to be quite the weekend.
      see you on the range.
      moira nic connell the strongbow/northshield