Any Midrealmers or Northshielders coming to Border Skirmish

  • Metylda
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2013
      There will be display space at Border Skirmish, and if anyone is interested in displaying (or teaching) or demonstrating (working on a project), we would be thrilled to have you.

      For more information, feel free to contact me (Metylda of Ravenslake) at bamf505 at yahoo or metylda at gmail, or for more info about the event http://www.ravenslake.org/BorderSkirmish.html

      We hope to see you there!

      Metylda of Ravenslake
      Midlands
      Midrealm
      Just south of the Cheddah Curtain

      "Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation"
      — Walter Cronkite

      *****

      Me þæt wyrd gewæf

    • blaidddwrg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2013
        rats. i will be unable to make it to border skirmish. my work schedule has changed and i only get one weekend a month off and, unfortunately, that ain't it. i'll have to see if i can work a swap. if i don't make it, have fun. between this and the archery, border skirmish is shaping up to be quite the weekend.
        see you on the range.
        moira nic connell the strongbow/northshield