Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Starting a blog about some of my projects

  • Luke Knowlton
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2013
      Greetings Jaume,

      When you have a web address for your blog please post it so we can follow
      your work.

      Best,

      Luke

      On Friday, May 10, 2013, Craig Daniel <craigbdaniel@...> wrote:

      > In an effort to prod myself to spend as much time on A&S as I'd like
      > to be, I've started a blog to talk about period oral culture (my big
      > interest in A&S) and am going to push myself to update it at least
      > once a week.
      >
      > It'll include some of my poetic translations (50 of those being my
      > challenge, which I don't know that I'll achieve unless I cheat myself
      > by focusing on the shorter ones until AS L rolls around, but I'm still
      > giving it my best shot), as well as other thoughts on aspects of the
      > folk culture of our period; so far, just to get a bit of content up to
      > start it off with I've done a series where I brain-dump about
      > historical relatives of tennis.
      >
      > - Jaume de Mon��

    • Craig Daniel
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2013
        On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 10:01 PM, Luke Knowlton <lukeknowlton@...> wrote:
        > Greetings Jaume,
        >
        > When you have a web address for your blog please post it so we can follow
        > your work.

        Doh! I have one already, and had meant to include it in that first
        post. Serves me right for trying to write e-mails while also watching
        TV and drinking grappa...

        Anyway, it's http://folkhistory.blogspot.com/

        - Jaume
      • Luke Knowlton