Starting a blog about some of my projects

  • Craig Daniel
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2013
      In an effort to prod myself to spend as much time on A&S as I'd like
      to be, I've started a blog to talk about period oral culture (my big
      interest in A&S) and am going to push myself to update it at least
      once a week.

      It'll include some of my poetic translations (50 of those being my
      challenge, which I don't know that I'll achieve unless I cheat myself
      by focusing on the shorter ones until AS L rolls around, but I'm still
      giving it my best shot), as well as other thoughts on aspects of the
      folk culture of our period; so far, just to get a bit of content up to
      start it off with I've done a series where I brain-dump about
      historical relatives of tennis.

      - Jaume de Monçó
    • Luke Knowlton
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2013
        Greetings Jaume,

        When you have a web address for your blog please post it so we can follow
        your work.

        Best,

        Luke

        On Friday, May 10, 2013, Craig Daniel <craigbdaniel@...> wrote:

        > In an effort to prod myself to spend as much time on A&S as I'd like
        > to be, I've started a blog to talk about period oral culture (my big
        > interest in A&S) and am going to push myself to update it at least
        > once a week.
        >
        > It'll include some of my poetic translations (50 of those being my
        > challenge, which I don't know that I'll achieve unless I cheat myself
        > by focusing on the shorter ones until AS L rolls around, but I'm still
        > giving it my best shot), as well as other thoughts on aspects of the
        > folk culture of our period; so far, just to get a bit of content up to
        > start it off with I've done a series where I brain-dump about
        > historical relatives of tennis.
        >
        > - Jaume de Mon��

      • Craig Daniel
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2013
          On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 10:01 PM, Luke Knowlton <lukeknowlton@...> wrote:
          > Greetings Jaume,
          >
          > When you have a web address for your blog please post it so we can follow
          > your work.

          Doh! I have one already, and had meant to include it in that first
          post. Serves me right for trying to write e-mails while also watching
          TV and drinking grappa...

          Anyway, it's http://folkhistory.blogspot.com/

          - Jaume
        • Luke Knowlton