Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Nearing the end of my challenge

  • Anne of the Fuzzy Hat
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10 5:41 AM
      Isn't it fun to get close to finishing a challenge??? My FIRST challenge was actually to INTRODUCE 50 SCAdians to the A&S 50 Challenge! I thought this would take me quite a while since it was back in the very early days of the challenge- however, I found myself at the very FIRST Orchard Wars with the ONLY EZ-up on the field.... during a sudden cloudburst all 30 participants crowed under the small 10X10 space- all standing quite vertically- at the exact time I was doing one of the intro sessions to this challenge!!!! LOL- we passed my tin of Danish Butter Cookies overhand and I had a totally captive audience- and many of those gentles have actually joined this marvelous quest. LOL- needless to say- 30/50 in one fail swoop makes a challenge go quickly. I then adopted a similar challenge to Baroness Catriona nicHugh Mclaey - I have not counted the actual classes yet, but I know I still have a way to go! I don't have a blog- I guess I am gonna have to give in eventually so I can post these things. Anyway- just wanted to share! Congrats to all who are done or "getting close" and to those who are on the way!!!!
      YIS,
      Anne of the Fuzzy Hat

      Message 2 of 5 , May 10 5:57 AM
        It would be nice for particpants to put their home kingdom below their signature on posts to this list since it is a society wide list. Regards,CathrynMiddle Kingdom