Nearing the end of my challenge

  • catrimic
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9 1:48 PM
      Greetings all,

      My challenge was to create and teach 50 new classes at SCA events. I was doing some book keeping on my list, and was surprised to find that I am up to 46 classes. Only 4 more to research and teach.

      The down side is that I am not able to attend Pennsic this year. And I always created a least one new class to teach at Pennsic University. Sigh... I have been going to Pennsic since 1987. It will a be very strange summer for me ;-(

      Anyway, WooHoo!! Only 4 more classes to go!

      YIS,
      Baroness Catriona nicHugh Mclaey
    • Sarah O'Connor
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9 4:40 PM
        Whoo, congrats! Do you have list of your courses online somewhere? I love
        seeing what other people are teaching. :)

        ~Elinor

        On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM, catrimic <catriona@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Greetings all,
        >
        > My challenge was to create and teach 50 new classes at SCA events. I was
        > doing some book keeping on my list, and was surprised to find that I am up
        > to 46 classes. Only 4 more to research and teach.
        >
        > The down side is that I am not able to attend Pennsic this year. And I
        > always created a least one new class to teach at Pennsic University.
        > Sigh... I have been going to Pennsic since 1987. It will a be very strange
        > summer for me ;-(
        >
        > Anyway, WooHoo!! Only 4 more classes to go!
        >
        > YIS,
        > Baroness Catriona nicHugh Mclaey

      • Cat Berdanier
        Message 3 of 5 , May 9 6:42 PM
          How wonderful! Would you be willing to be my next Challenger Highlight for the Midrealm newsletter? Please! I believe you are in the North Oaken Region so I'll have Lady Jolicia get in touch with you about it. Regards,Cathryn of ChesterMidrealm Coordinator
          To: AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com
          From: catriona@...
          Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 20:48:53 +0000
          Subject: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Nearing the end of my challenge

          Greetings all,

          My challenge was to create and teach 50 new classes at SCA events. I was doing some book keeping on my list, and was surprised to find that I am up to 46 classes. Only 4 more to research and teach.

          The down side is that I am not able to attend Pennsic this year. And I always created a least one new class to teach at Pennsic University. Sigh... I have been going to Pennsic since 1987. It will a be very strange summer for me ;-(

          Anyway, WooHoo!! Only 4 more classes to go!

          YIS,

          Baroness Catriona nicHugh Mclaey

        • Anne of the Fuzzy Hat
          Message 4 of 5 , May 10 5:41 AM
            Isn't it fun to get close to finishing a challenge??? My FIRST challenge was actually to INTRODUCE 50 SCAdians to the A&S 50 Challenge! I thought this would take me quite a while since it was back in the very early days of the challenge- however, I found myself at the very FIRST Orchard Wars with the ONLY EZ-up on the field.... during a sudden cloudburst all 30 participants crowed under the small 10X10 space- all standing quite vertically- at the exact time I was doing one of the intro sessions to this challenge!!!! LOL- we passed my tin of Danish Butter Cookies overhand and I had a totally captive audience- and many of those gentles have actually joined this marvelous quest. LOL- needless to say- 30/50 in one fail swoop makes a challenge go quickly. I then adopted a similar challenge to Baroness Catriona nicHugh Mclaey - I have not counted the actual classes yet, but I know I still have a way to go! I don't have a blog- I guess I am gonna have to give in eventually so I can post these things. Anyway- just wanted to share! Congrats to all who are done or "getting close" and to those who are on the way!!!!
            YIS,
            Anne of the Fuzzy Hat

            Message 5 of 5 , May 10 5:57 AM
              It would be nice for particpants to put their home kingdom below their signature on posts to this list since it is a society wide list. Regards,CathrynMiddle Kingdom