Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] looking for viking wire weave teacher

  • Anne of the Fuzzy Hat
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2013
      It took me years to finally get to a triconopoly(sp) class taught by a friend of mine that lives in NY state- out towards Saratoga Springs- I thought she was on this list, so I did not respond right away- HOWEVER- she is East Kingdom's Northern Region Deputy Chatelaine - Lady Freygerdr in storrada Halladottir (called "Frigga"), chatelaine.north@...
      You might try to email her at that email- I know she can give your friend all kinds of information and probably knows someone close to her that she can connect with.
      YIS,
      Anne of the Fuzzy Hat

      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2013
        Not on the East Coast, but online:
        http://eithni.com/ReferenceDesk/WireWeave.pdf

        The teacher often attends Pennsic and is reasonably responsive via email.

        ~Eithni