Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] pirates

  • Sarah O'Connor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2013
      Haha, thanks! My mundane background is in maritime history (my "real job"
      website is http://heart-of-oak.com/), so as much as I enjoy the Pirates of
      the Caribbean films as pure cotton candy for the brain, seeing a dozen Jack
      Sparrows at a large Kingdom event here in the East a few years ago made me
      really sad. :)

      ~Elinor