neat website

  • Vicki Hyde
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2013
      > Elinor Strangewayes
      > I'm a glass junkie. My other research interests include cacao consumption
      > in period, maritime technology & navigation, and ALL THE GLASS BEADS. :)
      >
      > You can see my site here: http://strangewayes.wordpress.com/

      Oooo, that is *such* cool stuff, many thanks for sharing.

      I've been working my way through the Renaissance volumes of the huge History of
      Cartography , so your navigational instruments and papers were a real delight. Must get back
      to my maps....and think a bit more about making a backstaff.....

      thanks for the inspiration,
      katherine

      WebCentre Ltd, Box 19-760, Christchurch, NZ http://webcentre.co.nz
      Great Web solutions, smart software, helpful support
      * TurboNote+ sticky note trial: http://TurboNote.com