Website for Elinor Strangewayes

  • Sarah O'Connor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2013
      I'm finally beginning the slow process of transitioning my stuff up onto a
      "real" website. My A&S 50 Projects will be going up in the next few days.

      I'm a glass junkie. My other research interests include cacao consumption
      in period, maritime technology & navigation, and ALL THE GLASS BEADS. :)

      You can see my site here: http://strangewayes.wordpress.com/

      ~Elinor Strangewayes

    • Sarah O'Connor
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2013
        I've updated the specific A&S 50 section:
        http://strangewayes.wordpress.com/as-50-challenge-50-replica-bead-patterns/

        I have finished my first challenge and am starting the second; my pictures
        are lagging behind. :)

        ~Elinor