looking for viking wire weave teacher

  • Purple Kat
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4 1:17 PM
      I have a friend who is getting really heavy into Viking Wire weaving.

      Are there any teachers / mentors who are near the east coast - specifically
      NJ who can help her??

      Thank you
      Katheryne

    • Anne of the Fuzzy Hat
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7 7:32 PM
        It took me years to finally get to a triconopoly(sp) class taught by a friend of mine that lives in NY state- out towards Saratoga Springs- I thought she was on this list, so I did not respond right away- HOWEVER- she is East Kingdom's Northern Region Deputy Chatelaine - Lady Freygerdr in storrada Halladottir (called "Frigga"), chatelaine.north@...
        You might try to email her at that email- I know she can give your friend all kinds of information and probably knows someone close to her that she can connect with.
        YIS,
        Anne of the Fuzzy Hat

        Message 3 of 3 , May 9 2:51 PM
          Not on the East Coast, but online:
          http://eithni.com/ReferenceDesk/WireWeave.pdf

          The teacher often attends Pennsic and is reasonably responsive via email.

          ~Eithni