Re: Happy Birthday and New Website Under Development

  • celticdragon38
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2013
      That all sounds great! I like the idea of interviewing people about their projects. Do the BOMTICC tapestry first! :D
      I'm going to be making the move to wordpress soon for my Shire's website, so I'll be eavesdropping on any tips you get here.
      Thanks for all your hard work,Albreda,
      Aritê
    • Cat Berdanier

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2013
          Yes, that might be good to get a list of everyone who has been doing their '50' and what they are doing, status update!  Good idea.  Then we can see who is doing what.

          Cheers,
          Mme du Pont
          Kindgom de Meridies

          "Gules, a swan naiant within a bordure argent"