Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Digest Number 1427

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
      There's this swan's road or possibly a whale road to Southron Gaard across
      the seas....

      > :-)
      >
      > May 33 prove a more serene year for you,
      > katherine
      > =====================================
      > katherine kerr of the Hermitage, in the Crescent Isles,
      > Barony of Southron Gaard, Kingdom of Lochac

      Heh. Due to big ponds and ridiculous flight policies, there are two
      kingdoms that are on my very-fervently-want-to-go-but-must-wait-until-later
      list. It will involve major fund raising and plenty of vacation time,
      'cause if I'm making it ALL the way to Lochac/Drachenwald, I'll be spending
      a few weeks there. For all the non-SCA friends I have to visit and sight
      seeing I have to do (not want, have!) and if I make it to NZ, I have to try
      to get a little bit farther to Australia in order to be able to cross
      another continent off my Bucket List! ;) Managing to sneak in Antarctica
      seems like I'd be pushing things (but what an awesome push!)

      And really - if I'm going to visit and display the tapestry, you really
      deserve the _whole_ thing. No "almost finished" displays for you guys.
      That means I still have two more years of hard labor before I can come out
      to play.

      Jadwiga
      Tapestry Chick