TIR MARA - Barony of Havre des Glaces - Invites you to visit - play, teach, enjoy!

  • Anne of the Fuzzy Hat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      Greetings to all-
      This past weekend at Crown Tourney I had the pleasure of camping with some lovely Tir Mara citizens from Havre des Glaces (Quebec area, Canada), Jean-Oste and Blanche. They will be hosting XXVI Baltanes welcome the Tir-Mara Archery Championship - Event date: June 7th, 2013 - June 9th, 2013. http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2434
      They would really like to see more of our International & American friends at the event and also would really love to have some guest TEACHERS!!!! I promised to try and get the word out since I cannot attend this year and to that end I beg your indulgence and also ask a huge favor of you all. PLEASE forward this request on to any and all friends/groups/lists of people that may be interested.

      You may contact them directly via email or facebook Julien Mocq (Jean-Oste)
      Event Steward:
      Jean-Oste and Blanche de Murat (aka Julien Mocq and Cyrielle Massard)
      191 rue de Rigauville #3
      Qu├ębec, Qc, G1K 1E6
      Canada

      Phone: 418-932-4060
      Email: Jean.Oste@...

      So if you would enjoy a weekend on a little Canadian Island - consider yourself INVITED!!!! The hospitality of the Prinicipality of Tir Mara is well known and I am sure you have a lovely time, gain many new friends, and bring home a few tales of glory and honour!

      Thank you for your consideration of my request.
      Yours In Service,
      Anne of the Fuzzy Hat