Re: Hi from Trimaris

  • Elßlin Rewß
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22 5:33 PM
      I was actually thinking about basketry, something that I have always wanted to try, but the idea of a quiver is a great one, I actually started one 2 years ago as part of a household class and still need to complete it.
      Thanks for your idea, so far my first project will be a smimple one, a roman bulla.

      I hope to find someone to teach me basketry, I have yet to really see any classes at event here in and around darkwater.

      I will keep on the look out for the shells, that would be an awesome project too! If I find any I will be sure to post about it.