Re: Greetings!

  • Bethany Comegys
    Message 1 of 53 , Apr 11, 2013
      Nice to meet everyone :).
      If I make myself perform, it will probably be singing, although I do have a psaltery that has been missing a string for about five years, and this might kick me into replacing it...
      -Branwyn

    • Bethany Comegys
      Message 53 of 53 , Apr 11, 2013
        That's wonderful! It's great that your last scroll of the challenge could go to someone you were working with.
        -Branwyn