Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Greetings!

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 53 , Apr 11, 2013
      Welcome, Branwyn!

      "An eclectic craftsperson", you should fit right in! ;)

      As far as documentation goes, a) none is required for the Challenge, but if it is an area that you *want* to work on developing, we're happy to help, and b) documenting is really mostly a matter of recording the conversation you might have with a like-minded geek, and formatting those bit of shared information into an organized written document. Like I said above, we're happy to help, and it really isn't as scary as it looks!

      Welcome to the Challenge, food luck with your crispinettes (shudder), and
      Enjoy!
      Albreda

      On Apr 10, 2013, at 10:11 PM, geccoeert@... wrote:

      > Welcome, Branwyn. Lovely to have you participating.
      >
      > Miyamoto no Akikonomu

    • Bethany Comegys
      Message 53 of 53 , Apr 11, 2013
        That's wonderful! It's great that your last scroll of the challenge could go to someone you were working with.
        -Branwyn