Blackstone Raids XXII - April 25-28- (Ripley WV)

  • Dorrane Bernard
    Message 1 of 53 , Apr 10 12:44 PM
      Greetings again all!

      Blackstone Raids XXII- April 25-28 in the Barony of Blackstone Mountain, Kingdom of Aethelmearc (Cedar Lakes Conference Center, Ripley, WV)

      This is a reminder that we still have plenty of space available for our A&S displays/competition entrants as well slots for scheduling classes and meetings available!
      There will also be special space for those participating in the A&S 50 Challenge in the Assembly hall!
      If you are planning on attending this year and wish to participate in the A&S, Judge or teach a class please contact me at dorrane(dot)bernard(at)yahoo(dot)com.
      More information about the event, and to register for the A&S competition can be found at www(dot)blackstoneraid(dot)org.

      Sincerely,
      Lady Cerridwen de Skene

    • Bethany Comegys
      Message 53 of 53 , Apr 11 5:59 AM
        That's wonderful! It's great that your last scroll of the challenge could go to someone you were working with.
        -Branwyn