AS50 at Drachenwald 20YC

  • katherine kerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 4:24 PM
      Anyone on this list planning to do any AS50 thing at the Drachenwald 20th anniversary this
      June?

      I'll have part of one of my projects there as I'm giving a class on period printed materials. I
      can't take much stuff as I'll be travelling from late May with limited luggage capacity, but hapy
      to hang out and chat to people about the AS50 meme :-)

      Cheers,
      katherine
      katherine kerr of the Hermitage, in the Crescent Isles,
      Barony of Southron Gaard, Kingdom of Lochac
      http://webcentre.co.nz/kk