AS50 at Drachenwald 20YC

  • katherine kerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      Anyone on this list planning to do any AS50 thing at the Drachenwald 20th anniversary this
      June?

      I'll have part of one of my projects there as I'm giving a class on period printed materials. I
      can't take much stuff as I'll be travelling from late May with limited luggage capacity, but hapy
      to hang out and chat to people about the AS50 meme :-)

      Cheers,
      katherine
      katherine kerr of the Hermitage, in the Crescent Isles,
      Barony of Southron Gaard, Kingdom of Lochac
      http://webcentre.co.nz/kk