counting works

  • katherine kerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:48 PM
      > Ellina:

      > I say at least 28 projects because I don't know if I should count all
      > the needlebinding needles into one project or into several. The cheap
      > version would be to re-count in AS 50 and then decide, depending on how
      > many projects I still need for the 50.

      I think that's fair enough -- such decisions are up to each person to make.

      There's provision in the AS Depth category for multiple copies of the same thing, as you tend
      to learn new things as you go along (unless you're doing some major batch-processing for
      mass consumption like my commonplace books, and even with barrelling my way through
      making 100+ of those, I figure I learned some things along the way, even if I didn't pore over
      the individual works).

      I've got a batch of things that overlap in the various AS50 challenges I have set myself (eg
      some applied heraldry includes silk standards; some of the maps are included in the printing
      project). Am teetering on 35-45 for a couple of the challenges, so will make an AS50 or two
      at some point -- my preference would be for a little overlap as I can, but I'm not overly worried
      about that too much as the categories represent different spheres of knowleged.

      Good for you!
      katherine
      katherine kerr of the Hermitage, in the Crescent Isles,
      Barony of Southron Gaard, Kingdom of Lochac
      http://webcentre.co.nz/kk