April Fool's Day post (not a prank!)

  • Jessica Camp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      Instead of pulling a prank on my readers last year, I gave them two truths and a lie about Sarmatians, had them guess which was the lie, and discussed each over the following three weeks. It seemed to be popular, so I'm doing it again this year. Which do you think is the lie?

      http://sarmatianinthesca.blogspot.com/2013/04/two-truths-and-lie-take-two.html

      -AritĂȘ