A few projects finally finished and documented

  • Christine Fiebig
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2013
      Hello fellow challengers,

      I finally went past the halfway mark, and have now at least 28 projects
      done, most of them are documented in my challenge blog:
      http://ellinasadventures.wordpress.com/.
      You all are invited to look and comment there. I will try to update the
      blog whenever I finish something but don't bet on me doing that.

      The project that took me longest is probably the tablet woven belt, and
      it's finally finished. It even looks nice, especially for a project that
      started with "I don't know how to do that but I'll just try and figure
      it out on the way".

      The 28th project is a scroll I did and I'm not 100% sure if the scroll
      arrived at its recipient so I didn't post anything about it yet. If I
      remember it right, I have two more calligraphy projects that I didn't
      post, but I can't remember where the pictures of them are.

      I say at least 28 projects because I don't know if I should count all
      the needlebinding needles into one project or into several. The cheap
      version would be to re-count in AS 50 and then decide, depending on how
      many projects I still need for the 50.

      Ellina
    • Julie Washington
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013
        Here's a reminder that there will be an A&S 50 Challenge display at the
        North Oaken Regional A&S Faire this Saturday, April 6, in Canton, Ohio.
        Email me directly at washington.julie@... if you have questions.
        Challenges that are still in progress are welcome!

        On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Christine Fiebig <christine@...>wrote:

        > Hello fellow challengers,
        >
        > I finally went past the halfway mark, and have now at least 28 projects
        > done, most of them are documented in my challenge blog:
        > http://ellinasadventures.wordpress.com/.
        > You all are invited to look and comment there. I will try to update the
        > blog whenever I finish something but don't bet on me doing that.
        >
        > The project that took me longest is probably the tablet woven belt, and
        > it's finally finished. It even looks nice, especially for a project that
        > started with "I don't know how to do that but I'll just try and figure
        > it out on the way".
        >
        > The 28th project is a scroll I did and I'm not 100% sure if the scroll
        > arrived at its recipient so I didn't post anything about it yet. If I
        > remember it right, I have two more calligraphy projects that I didn't
        > post, but I can't remember where the pictures of them are.
        >
        > I say at least 28 projects because I don't know if I should count all
        > the needlebinding needles into one project or into several. The cheap
        > version would be to re-count in AS 50 and then decide, depending on how
        > many projects I still need for the 50.
        >
        > Ellina

        Julie E. Washington