progress

  • blaidddwrg
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2013
      yes, progress.
      my husband and son went off to do guy stuff today and so i.....unearthed my work room. of course i found three more projects to add to the stack. i mended a stack of baronial arrows. i updated my dead-tree a&s 50 scrapbook as well as the online photo album. i'm planning the pickling to be done for northshield crown tourney in may. oh, yeah, i did the dishes. depending on how late i stay up tonight i may even warp up the inkle loom with another tablet weaving project. you might say it's just another normal day at home at my place.
      see you on the range
      moira nic connell the strongbow
    • blaidddwrg
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5

        Because I had lost count, I did a little research.  There are 118 photos in my album here several of which include multiple items.  Of those, 93 have been given away and/or donated to auctions and prize baskets.  This does not include all the stuff I did before I joined the online community.  Neither the challenge nor I are done.  Have fun meeting and exceeding the challenges you have set for yourselves.  I know I have.

        Moira nic Connell the Strongbow.

      • Cat Berdanier
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5
          That is Awesome with a side of Awesomesauce!

          Looking forward to seeing all the progress people have made at the Society 50 Year Celebration!  http://50year.sca.org/

          If you can't make that event, we would still like to have pictures of what you have been up to so please contact me for arrangements.

          Cathryn of Chester
          Midrealm A&S 50 Coordinator

          To: AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com
          From: AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 12:13:20 -0800
          Subject: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] progress

          Because I had lost count, I did a little research.  There are 118 photos in my album here several of which include multiple items.  Of those, 93 have been given away and/or donated to auctions and prize baskets.  This does not include all the stuff I did before I joined the online community.  Neither the challenge nor I are done.  Have fun meeting and exceeding the challenges you have set for yourselves.  I know I have.
          Moira nic Connell the Strongbow.

        • Carrot Khan
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5

            >That is Awesome with a side of Awesomesauce!

            Looking forward to seeing all the progress people have made at the Society 50 Year Celebration!  http://50year.sca.org/

            If you can't make that event, we would still like to have pictures of what you have been up to so please contact me for arrangements.

            Oh, it's been on the calendar since they first announced the dates.  I was wondering if there was going to be an AS 50 display at this year's Pennsic and whether or not it would be worth bringing it to that display (or just the regular A&S day) under the idea that maybe people who aren't going to be able to make the 50th year event could still see it.

            Pennsic is a mighty big IF for me this year - as come July, I will have a two months old to cart around (surprise!) - which is why I'm checking.