projects waiting to happen

  • blaidddwrg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13 8:23 PM
      some people have a project list...you know, the things they'll be working on in some kind of neat, organized fashion. i am not one of them. i have a project pile. kind of like an archeological dig except that i try to work primarily from the bottom of the pile. well, mostly, except for those projects that hit the top of the pile briefly and then get worked on almost immediately. a birthday present for someone, embroidery for a new baby's first garb, a shooting glove for someone who has worn a hole in their old glove. i feel bad for the projects that languish on the bottom of an ever-growing pile. i swear i can hear them saying snide things about my organizational skills or lack thereof. all i can say is, it's still more than a month before our average date for last hard frost and we usually get a snow storm or two before then. i get a lot done when it snows. wait. you want what? when? crap.
      see you on the range
      moira nic connell the strongbow
    • Susan Bingham
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14 8:18 AM