RE: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Ding! Another one down!

  • Cat Berdanier
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 3:10 PM
      Lovely job as usual. Keep up the great work!

      To: aands50challengecommunity@yahoogroups.com; 1duchess@...; dukedagan@...; kharmindh@...; Gray-Fox-Members@yahoogroups.com; shauna@...
      From: carrot.khan@...
      Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:53:12 -0600
      Subject: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Ding! Another one down!

      http://carrotkhan.webs.com/asxxx.htm

      Pretty excited to be finishing up 30 for a number of reason. It might be

      because I've been planning some of the images back when I first found them

      and had to wait years to work on them. Maybe I'm just a closet heraldry

      nerd and I think that some of the prettiest heraldry comes from within An

      Tir. ;) But they're here now - I'm in my second to last decade and pretty

      thrilled.

      My regards to the Great Northwest and to my neighbors to the north.

      Looking forward to Border Wars, as always.

      On a slightly more awkward note - I've really been wanting to take this

      tapestry to as many audiences as I can. Even under optimal financial

      conditions, it'd be a stretch to take it to as many places as I hope to

      visit. With that in mind, I've made a donation page -

      http://www.gofundme.com/27kgdk - that's venue specific for now. I've got

      two potential locations on my travel schedule - Highland Foorde in May and

      Avacal in July. If anyone is interested in donating to a non-royal travel

      fund, there it is. If those trips are successful, we'll see what kingdoms

      I can put in next year's itinerary.

      yours and ever excited,

      Jadwiga

      Tapestry Chick

    • Susan Bingham
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5 3:28 PM
        Having seen your tapestry in person, at Pennsic this last year, I think that trying to get it out to as many reaches of the Knowne World as possible is a *great* idea.

        Congrats on #30!