Ding! Another one down!

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
      http://carrotkhan.webs.com/asxxx.htm

      Pretty excited to be finishing up 30 for a number of reason. It might be
      because I've been planning some of the images back when I first found them
      and had to wait years to work on them. Maybe I'm just a closet heraldry
      nerd and I think that some of the prettiest heraldry comes from within An
      Tir. ;) But they're here now - I'm in my second to last decade and pretty
      thrilled.

      My regards to the Great Northwest and to my neighbors to the north.
      Looking forward to Border Wars, as always.

      On a slightly more awkward note - I've really been wanting to take this
      tapestry to as many audiences as I can. Even under optimal financial
      conditions, it'd be a stretch to take it to as many places as I hope to
      visit. With that in mind, I've made a donation page -
      http://www.gofundme.com/27kgdk - that's venue specific for now. I've got
      two potential locations on my travel schedule - Highland Foorde in May and
      Avacal in July. If anyone is interested in donating to a non-royal travel
      fund, there it is. If those trips are successful, we'll see what kingdoms
      I can put in next year's itinerary.

      yours and ever excited,
      Jadwiga
      Tapestry Chick

    • Cat Berdanier
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
        Lovely job as usual. Keep up the great work!

        To: aands50challengecommunity@yahoogroups.com; 1duchess@...; dukedagan@...; kharmindh@...; Gray-Fox-Members@yahoogroups.com; shauna@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
          Having seen your tapestry in person, at Pennsic this last year, I think that trying to get it out to as many reaches of the Knowne World as possible is a *great* idea.

          Congrats on #30!