Re: projects and motivation

  • blaidddwrg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
      i have to get projects done now because as soon as the snow melts i have to put a new fence around the back yard...my foxhound something or other has taken to climbing the current fence and going walkabout, much to my husband's dismay. and as soon as i can do that, all my spare time is pretty much given over to the garden. when you only have a five-month growing season you have to make it count.
      moira