time

  • blaidddwrg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      i find that the deeper the snow gets, the more i accomplish. but moving all that heavy wet snow is a tradeoff i can do without. thank goodness my enabler loves running the snow blower. now if i could just cram a few more hours into every day...too bad my body has gotten used to at least six hours an sleep a night. back to the project pile. i've got a shooting glove, a quiver and a bow bag waiting as well as a couple of garments and an embroidery project. don't forget the boring black socks....wait, how did that get in there? and i'm sure there are other projects in the workroom sulking because i am ignoring them.
      okay, i found a few more hours. no archery practices for two weeks...i can make it, really i can.
      excuse me while i go cuddle my bows
      moira nic connell the strongbow