Re: Crafting question -

  • blaidddwrg
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 24, 2013
      it's not so much what is a period color as what is a period fiber and what is a period dye. commercial dyes today are almost all what are called coal/tar or petroleum based dyes. even some naturday dyes stuffs would not have been available throughout sca period. as long as you start with the right fiber in time and the right dye stuff in time there is no limit to the colors you might achieve.
      moira nic connell the strongbow
      see you on the range