Coming In Late

  • lorenzo_da_siena
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      I wasn't really planning on doing anything for the AS 50 challenge, but it looks like I have a fitting project going already. I started writing poems in various period styles in 2009, and have 23 of them so far. At this rate, I should have at least 50 by the deadline.

      http://www.dellacivetta.org/lorenzo/?page_id=13

      --Lorenzo Petrucci
    • Chris Taylor
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
        That sounds like a wonderful Challenge. Welcome!

        Caitlin

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
          Excellent! You will find many poets and wordsmiths here, so if you are looking for resources or support, ask away!

          Welcome, and Enjoy!