So very happy to announce....

  • Susan Bingham
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
      That Lord Hugh Tauerner, my A&S 50 Minion in chief, and the Kingdom Coordinator for us here in the East, was inducted into the East Kingdom's Order of the Silver Crescent yesterday, for his exemplary service!

      I was thrilled to get to know in advance that this was happening, so I could not only change my weekend plans to attend the event, but also escort him into Court (well, shove for the last few feet, actually!), and grab his camera (he is known for taking pictures at events) so I could capture the entirety of the proceedings on his very own camera, with settings of which I knew he would approve!

      Congrats, Hugh! So very well deserved! :)

    • J.H. Grace
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
        And that's what happens when you lend your friends a hand here and there so
        as not to get bored and thus cause trouble.

        Photos from the event are here:
        https://picasaweb.google.com/113041634836694009386/KQBardicFeb2013?authuser=0&feat=directlink

        On 3 February 2013 10:08, Susan Bingham <AlbredaA@...> wrote:

        > That Lord Hugh Tauerner, my A&S 50 Minion in chief, and the Kingdom
        > Coordinator for us here in the East, was inducted into the East Kingdom's
        > Order of the Silver Crescent yesterday, for his exemplary service!
        >

        > I was thrilled to get to know in advance that this was happening, so I
        > could not only change my weekend plans to attend the event, but also escort
        > him into Court (well, shove for the last few feet, actually!), and grab his
        > camera (he is known for taking pictures at events) so I could capture the
        > entirety of the proceedings on his very own camera, with settings of which
        > I knew he would approve!
        >

        > Congrats, Hugh! So very well deserved! :)
        >

        > Albreda

        They told me to "get a life". So I got one. Now I have no time to do
        anything!

        Fiber arts blog: http://hughtauerner.blogspot.com/
        Personal stuff is at Dreamwidth: http://hugh-mannity.dreamwidth.org/

      • Luke Knowlton
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
          Congratulations Hugh! We achieved gobsmackedness!

          Your proud master,

          Luke

          On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Susan Bingham <AlbredaA@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > That Lord Hugh Tauerner, my A&S 50 Minion in chief, and the Kingdom
          > Coordinator for us here in the East, was inducted into the East Kingdom's
          > Order of the Silver Crescent yesterday, for his exemplary service!
          >
          > I was thrilled to get to know in advance that this was happening, so I
          > could not only change my weekend plans to attend the event, but also escort
          > him into Court (well, shove for the last few feet, actually!), and grab his
          > camera (he is known for taking pictures at events) so I could capture the
          > entirety of the proceedings on his very own camera, with settings of which
          > I knew he would approve!
          >
          > Congrats, Hugh! So very well deserved! :)
          >
          > Albreda

        • Luke Knowlton
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
            Oh, ans I hope you haven't taken the medallion off yet, you need to keep
            wearing for at least 24 hours so it really will take... ;)

            Luke

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
              Still wearing it. :)

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013