Hrim Schola Call for Teachers

  • Victoria Sapko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      Greetings from Quintavia! Once again this year we will be hosting Hrim
      Schola, the East Kingdom's premier fiber arts learning event. Last year we
      had ten tracks of five classes on a wide variety of topics sprinkled with
      guild meetings, and this year we hope to have even more! The event is on
      March 23rd in a new site in Clinton, MA. Please check out our event
      announcement at http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2429.

      The overall theme for Hrim Schola is the fiber arts, and we usually have
      classes on spinning, weaving, dyeing, sewing, embroidery, clothing
      construction, knitting, and more. Every year we have a featured track that
      usually includes things other than the fiber arts. This year our focus is
      on Accessories; this could be hats, belts, shoes, jewelry, stockings,
      laces, really anything that goes with an outfit - and armor is an outfit,
      right? We will also continue last year's popular Youth track, so we will
      have classes for all ages.

      If you are interested in teaching at this event, please contact our
      Chancellor Rosina von Schaffhausen at vsapko@.... We will have space
      for messy classes in a commercial kitchen, and if you need a huge space and
      don't mind the chill, there's an unheated gym. The site is only partially
      handicapped accessible, so please mention if you have accessibility needs,
      and we will organize the class schedule accordingly.

      Yours in Fiber,

      Rosina

      --
      Victoria Sapko