Off to a good start...

  • sierradelta2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013
      Wee Catharine has now completed 5 small weavings in different designs, one blackwork sampler, and two different catapults. She is working on learning one of the Canticles of Mary (#10) in the original language and finger loop braiding.

      I've completed 5 different blackwork samplers, 1 piece of weaving, 2 new-to-me badge designs, and said Canticle. I have several pieces of garb cut out for my daughter and will be starting 3 gallons of elderberry wine tonight.

      Nice start...I'm especially enjoying watching C. learn new skills. She's so excited!

      Judith