Latin translation?

  • katherine kerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2013
      Hello folks,
      I'm hoping a Latin scholar can help me with translating a sentence from English to Latin (I
      only do macaroni Latin I'm afraid, generally ignoring proper conjugating and declensions).
      I've got minimal time to get this sorted before Faire, sorry....
      Anyone? Please contact me off-list if so.
      Cheers,
      katherine kerr