Re: OT call to put our chivalry to the aid of a fellow re-enactment

  • katherine kerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      > Claricia
      > I have my own new hand stitched wool and silk bliaut in my car. I'll
      > be darned if I risk losing that before I have a chance to wear it. It
      > will stay there until fire season is over :)

      When we had a forced emergncy evacuation after our big February earthquake, we grabbed
      the main business backup drive, pets and kids (not necessarily in that order :-); next in line ;
      was our peerage regalia and our house's license to crenellate from the Crown (we have
      castle turrets); and only then went in clothing....

      Not sure if I have the right skills to help the Hussars, but put the list up and we'll see what we
      can do. I remember sending 100 yards of silk over to Meridies after Hurricane Katrina.

      Cheers,
      katherine

      katherine kerr of the Hermitage, in the Crescent Isles,
      Barony of Southron Gaard, Kingdom of Lochac
      http://webcentre.co.nz/kk