Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] what are you up to?

  • Ségnat ingen Fháeláin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2013
      I've been putzing around and not really recording what I've been working on
      for a breadth challenge so I decided to switch to working on my depth
      project in herbalism. It was one of my New Year's resolutions to get back
      in the swing of things. I am posting on my blog here:
      http://segnatssojourns.blogspot.com/ as I work on things.

      --
      Ségnat