A&S 50 Display at ValDay

  • Jahanara amat al-hafeeza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      Sala'am!
      There will be an area set aside for those who with to display their A&S 50
      Challenge (in progress) at Val Day this year. It would help me greatly to
      know who might be coming to do this so I have the proper number of tables
      set aside. If you plan to bring your stuff, please email me at
      sayyida.jahanara@... with A&S 50 in the subject.

      Much Thanks,

      Jahanara al-Sayyidaefendi
      A&S Coordinator, Valday

      Jahan Ara bint al-Yehya amat al-Hafeeza al-Sayyidaefendi (THL)
      *Apprenticed to Baroness Zayneb Yasmine al-Hanimefendi*
      Chronicler, Canton of Ealdnordwuda
      Deputy Regional Chronicler, Pentamere
      In Service to the Kingdom of the Middle!
      (sayyida.jahanara@... http://www.freki.com/Galen/jahan_ara)