RE: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Re: OT call to put our chivalry to the aid of a fellow re-enactment family.

  • Chris Taylor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
      My town was evacuated in the face of a wildfire in 2009, just 5 days before
      I was to be elevated. I got out my child, pets, computers AND ELEVATION
      GOWN. I have my priorities straight.

      Caitlin

      --- In AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com, Deidra Carson wrote:

      Will do.
      I have my own new hand stitched wool and silk bliaut in my car. I'll be
      darned if I risk losing that before I have a chance to wear it. It will stay
      there until fire season is over :)

      YIS
      Claricia