Re: OT call to put our chivalry to the aid of a fellow re-enactment family.

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
      --- In AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com, Deidra Carson wrote:

      > Thank you for posting about this. Please be sure to post a list of needed
      > items as soon as you get it.
      >
      > Deirdre

      Will do.
      I have my own new hand stitched wool and silk bliaut in my car. I'll be darned if I risk losing that before I have a chance to wear it. It will stay there until fire season is over :)

      YIS
      Claricia
    • Chris Taylor
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
        My town was evacuated in the face of a wildfire in 2009, just 5 days before
        I was to be elevated. I got out my child, pets, computers AND ELEVATION
        GOWN. I have my priorities straight.

        Caitlin