Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Embroidery for SCAdians

  • Ian Green
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2013
      A link that may be helpful to some in the group.

      http://www.needlenthread.com/2012/07/embroidery-stitches-by-name-from-a-z.html

      enjoy.

      Ian

      On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Randy Weiser <Randy_Weiser@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > What is the name of the FB page, m'lady?
      > I have a great tunic that I need to show off - I have to take some photos
      > of it!
      > Lord Andrew Faunce of Sharsted, Cynnabar, Midrealm
      >
      > If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written
      > yet, then you must write it. ~Toni Morrison

      Yours In Service,

      THLord Ian the Green

      "Verum resistit simplicitate."

    • Julie Washington
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2013
        Hi, I checked out the page, but how do I join the group?

        --
        Julie Washington
        Lady Jolicia atte Northclyfe

        "Nothing is more unnerving to the truly conventional than the unashamed
        misfit!"
        J.K. Rowling

      • Susan Farmer
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2013
          On 1/9/2013 3:21 PM, Julie Washington wrote:
          > Hi, I checked out the page, but how do I join the group?

          That's a page -- you can only LIKE it. There is a *group*
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/HistoricHandEmbroidery/
          that you're more than welcome to come and join if you've not done so.
          Our group is *NOT* limited to the SCA time frame -- we welcome all forms
          of historic embroidery. It *is* largely SCA folk, though.

          Susan/Jerusha

          --
          Susan Farmer
          sfarmer@...
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 9, 2013
            Sorry, I typed it incorrectly & the link didn't work.  so,   www.facebook.com/EmbroideryforSCAdians

            and thank you, Ian, for the link to the embroidery site

            JdM