Re: Pickled grapes (was Happy New Year)

  • blaidddwrg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
      the recipe is in The Joy of Pickling by Linda Ziedrich isbn978-1-55832375-9. there are actually two recipes one for dark and one for green grapes. you can eat them as a sweet side to a cold meal or add them to a salad...i like them in chicken salad. wait for when the big bunches of red grapes go on sale and go to town.
      moira