Re: Pickled grapes (was Happy New Year)

  • Varina Suellen Plonski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2013
      Moira nic Connel said back in november my friend sarangerel and i made pickled beets and grapes, not in the same jar.

      Pickled grapes?  Is there a recipe?  What do you use them for?

      Varina Suellen Plonski     >^,,^<
      To Strive, To Seek, To Find, And Not To Yield

    • blaidddwrg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
        the recipe is in The Joy of Pickling by Linda Ziedrich isbn978-1-55832375-9. there are actually two recipes one for dark and one for green grapes. you can eat them as a sweet side to a cold meal or add them to a salad...i like them in chicken salad. wait for when the big bunches of red grapes go on sale and go to town.
        moira