happy new year

  • blaidddwrg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      it's a new year and i hope you all survived both the mayan apocalypse and nearly being dragged over the fiscal cliff. this is a slow time for my place of employment and while it puts a major dent in my pay check, it means i have time to get caught up on projects. i have half a dozen arrows in the fletching jig as we speak. i have two dozen shafts with the self nocks cut and ready to treat with linseed oil. i have altered two bow bags to fit two new bows and brian has promised a trip to milwaukee for leather for the third bow bag. back in november my friend sarangerel and i made pickled beets and grapes, not in the same jar. i have plans to try pickling brocoli and cauliflower next. i have completed outfits for two of our young archers and have measurements for a third. gee. if i just took time to unearth the rest of my work room just think what i could accomplish. and then there's the book on card weaving on its way. who said winter is boring?
      see you on the range
      moira nic connell the strongbow