Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Albreda

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
      Of course! And please send me a link, if you wouldn't mind my peaking in now and then. ;)

      Enjoy!
      Albreda

      On Jan 1, 2013, at 10:49 PM, Elewyiss SCA <elewyiss@...> wrote:

      > I have started a new facebook page and yahoo group to discuss the A&S 50
      > celebrations in Meridies. Mistress Solveig suggested this. May I use this
      > groups AS50 logo on the page?
      >
      > Elewyiss
      >
      > --
      > Ro'ah Chatulim

    • Elewyiss SCA
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
        I have two fb pages a group page and a something page. Here are the links.

        http://www.facebook.com/groups/102517459923852/

        http://www.facebook.com/AS50Meridies

        AS50Meridies@yahoogroups.com

        Thank you,

        Elewyiss

        > On Jan 1, 2013, at 10:49 PM, Elewyiss SCA <elewyiss@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I have started a new facebook page and yahoo group to discuss the A&S 50
        > > celebrations in Meridies. Mistress Solveig suggested this. May I use this
        > > groups AS50 logo on the page?
        > >
        > > Elewyiss
        > >
        > > --
        > > Ro'ah Chatulim