  • Elewyiss SCA
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2013
      I have started a new facebook page and yahoo group to discuss the A&S 50
      celebrations in Meridies. Mistress Solveig suggested this. May I use this
      groups AS50 logo on the page?

      Elewyiss

      --
      Ro'ah Chatulim

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
        Of course! And please send me a link, if you wouldn't mind my peaking in now and then. ;)

        Enjoy!
        Albreda

        On Jan 1, 2013, at 10:49 PM, Elewyiss SCA <elewyiss@...> wrote:

        > I have started a new facebook page and yahoo group to discuss the A&S 50
        > celebrations in Meridies. Mistress Solveig suggested this. May I use this
        > groups AS50 logo on the page?
        >
        > Elewyiss
        >
        > --
        > Ro'ah Chatulim

      • Elewyiss SCA
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
          I have two fb pages a group page and a something page. Here are the links.

          http://www.facebook.com/groups/102517459923852/

          http://www.facebook.com/AS50Meridies

          AS50Meridies@yahoogroups.com

          Thank you,

          Elewyiss

          > On Jan 1, 2013, at 10:49 PM, Elewyiss SCA <elewyiss@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I have started a new facebook page and yahoo group to discuss the A&S 50
          > > celebrations in Meridies. Mistress Solveig suggested this. May I use this
          > > groups AS50 logo on the page?
          > >
          > > Elewyiss
          > >
          > > --
          > > Ro'ah Chatulim