I got hacked!

  • Susan Bingham
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2012
      Sorry, folks, but my email obviously got hacked.

      I've changed my passwords, so hopefully this won't be an issue again.

      Only nice thing about this was discovering just how many groups of
      fascinating and talented people I have worked with during the 17 years
      I have had this account! My contacts list is freaking enormous! >.<

      Best wishes,
      Susan/Sigil/Siggi/Albreda or what ever other name you know me by!
    • Ted Eisenstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2012
        On 11/12/12 5:43 PM, Susan Bingham wrote:
        > Sorry, folks, but my email obviously got hacked.
        So has the email of quite a few other people in the SCA,
        apparently. I've seen too many of the hacked bits,
        and almost as many of the apologies - in almost identical
        language, which I'd find amusing if it weren't so
        bothersome.

        Alban