Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Re: [AnTirApprentice]

  • Randy Weiser
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2012
      I just got hacked as well.  GODS! I hate that when it happens!!!
      I took steps to change my password, so it SHOULDN'T happen again...at least I hope not!

      Lord Andrew

       "Harvest home, harvest home!
      We've plowed, we've sowed
      We've reaped, we've mowed
      And brought safe home
      Every load."
      - Harvest Home Song

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2012
        About a month ago, I got notice from gmail that an attempt had been made from China to log in on my gmail account ... I still changed the password.
        Choose a strong password with letters, numbers and usable keys!

        Archer

        To: AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com
        From: jh.grace@...
        Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:41:19 -0500