I'm new, too!

  • Elsa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2012
      Hello all,

      I'm just now jumping in here, and already so encouraged by what I'm seeing
      of the organization. I started working on the "depth" side of things, but
      I'm suddenly intrigued by the persona challenge. Looking forward to finding
      my inspiration while hanging out with y'all!

      ~Elsa, from Ansteorra

      --
      So if knowing is half the battle, what's the other half? Halberds.

    • Julie Washington
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
        To all the newcomers we have heard from lately -- welcome to our madness!
        Feel free to post your comments, questions and progress here!

        --
        Julie Washington
        Lady Jolicia atte Northclyfe

        "Nothing is more unnerving to the truly conventional than the unashamed
        misfit!"
        J.K. Rowling

      • blaidddwrg
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
          forewarned is forearmed, but four-armed makes it hard to pattern a tunic.
          moira nic connell the strongbow
          the other half is asking the right questions...what you thought i would say massed archers?