RE: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Greetings!

  • Chris Taylor
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 23, 2012
      I love it that you and your daughter are both doing Challenges! That is
      immensely cool. Warmest welcome.

      Caitlin (Caid)

      Caitlin Christiana Wintour OL
      Ad augusta per angusta (To high places by narrow roads)

      Message 53 of 53 , Apr 11 5:59 AM
        That's wonderful! It's great that your last scroll of the challenge could go to someone you were working with.
        -Branwyn